Falmouth Sailing Week Results, 2019
Sunday: host Helford River Sailing Club
Monday: host Mylor Yacht Club
Tuesday: host Restronguet Sailing Club
Thursday: Royal Cornwall Yacht Club
Friday: host St Mawes Sailing Club
Saturday: host Flushing Sailing Club
- For all Carrick competitors, single day entries are excluded entirely from any series, unless 5 or
more days are entered.
- In Carrick, the Wednesday race is a stand-alone race for the Ajax,
Shrimper and Piper/Rustler 24 classes, and does not count in their series. In the results the Wednesday race
is marked as discarded so that it does not affect the overall score. The rest of the races
in the series have discards applied as normal (up to one discard, in both cases).
- For the Sunbeam class, two series are
scheduled over the week, the first running from Sunday to Saturday (10 races), while the 3-day
series runs from Thursday to Saturday (6 races).
- For Dinghies, the Saturday is a stand-alone race which is not scored in the series.
It therefore appears as a discard in
the overall series. The other six days of the series contribute to their overall score, with up to one
- The Small Falmouth Working Boat and Large Falmouth Working Boat fleets (B & C) have been amalgamated
into a single fleet.
- On Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, the Bay fleet have two separate results
for their first and second races.
- On Sunday, the Falmouth Working boats may sail in the Bay
if weather conditions are suitable. Their results will be found with the Carrick
Wednesday's race is the Ancasta Champagne Race, a single race for all classes.
On Thursday, Friday and Saturday the Bay fleet have a 3-day series. Results will be given
for the individual races, and the overall positions. Some classes may sail more
races than others. This will be reflected in the daily results for these days.
Race and race series sponsors
Hine Downing (Working Boat series), Mylor Yacht Harbour (Sunbeam series),
and Ancasta (Champagne Race).
©Port of Falmouth Sailing Association 2019